Last updated: July 21, 2015
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using this website operated by Texas Sports Radio Network.
Terms of Service
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials(information or software) on Texas Sports Radio Network’s web site for personal,non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Texas Sports Radio Network’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Texas Sports Radio Network at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Texas Sports Radio Network’s website are provided “as is”. Texas Sports Radio Network makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Texas Sports Radio Network does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Texas Sports Radio Network or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Texas Sports Radio Network’s Internet site, even if Texas Sports Radio Network or a Texas Sports Radio Network authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Texas Sports Radio Network’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Texas Sports Radio Network does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Texas Sports Radio Network may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Texas Sports Radio Network does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Texas Sports Radio Network has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Texas Sports Radio Network of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Texas Sports Radio Network’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- AdSense Impressions Tracking
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
If you have any questions about our Terms of Service, please Contact Us